Information in English
- Every Sunday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Group visits out of regular opening times by appointment
Appointments for groups
Group visits for pupils or adults out of regular opening times can be arranged by appointment with the head of the volunteers’ team. Early appointment is recommended.
Appointment: by e-mail: email@example.com
Information: Tel. 043 / 422 82 92 (answerphone)
Texts in English language
In the exhibition all texts are in German language. For English speaking visitors a short description “Tour through the Museum“ is available at the information desk or it can be downloaded here.
- CHF 5.00 Adults
- CHF 2.00 Pupils under 16 years
- CHF 30.00 Group of pupils, out of regular opening times
- CHF 50.00 Group of adults, out of regular opening times
- CHF 70.00 Guided tours for groups, in addition to admission fees
- By train S15 from Zurich main station to Niederweningen Dorf station, from there 5 minutes on foot.
Attention: Get off the train at Niederweningen Dorf station. The train continues to Niederweningen terminus (from there 15 minutes on foot).
- By bus from Baden or Brugg and Döttingen to Niederweningen terminus, from there 15 minutes on foot or by train S15 to Niederweningen Dorf station and from there 5 minutes on foot.
- By car fromZurich (motorway exit Regensdorf) or from Bülach via Dielsdorf or from Baden (motorway exit Wettingen-Neuenhof) via Ehrendingen to Niederweningen. In the centre of Niederweningen follow signs to the museum and car park.
- Im Mitteldorf 1, P.O Box 80, CH-8166 Niederweningen
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org